- 4165 Luther Ward Rd, Powder Springs, GA 30127
Hillgrove Football Middle School Program
OUR SITE IS BEING UPDATED FOR THE NEW SEASON.
CHECK BACK OFTEN.
- Registration (Opens 3/24/2023)
Video Board Important InfoRead More
Player & Parent Handbook
This handbook contains valuable information to help you prepare for your involvement with the Hawks football program.DOWNLOAD HANDBOOK
DOWNLOAD CALENDAR PDF
pdf saved 3/10/2023
Please follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
A Twitter List by HGIC webmaster
Tweet to @HgroveFootball Follow @HgroveFootball
Welcome to the Hillgrove Middle School Football program website.HGIC | Hillgrove Gridiron Club
Welcome to the Hillgrove Middle School football program's website!
Please check the calendar for updates on workouts, start dates, games, etc. Your coaches will notify you of practice schedules once the season begins.
"Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it."
This section is updated regularly. Please check back often.
Coaches and PracticeMarch 13, 2023
Coaches for the Middle School Program are as follows:
6th Grade – Paul Bain
7th Grade – Darryl Huffman
8th Grade – Bryson Cantrell
Parent Meeting on Tuesday, April 11th Auditorium 7pm. If you have questions or comments about the MS coaching plans then please bring them to the April 11th Parent-Coach-HGIC meeting. Texts and emails on this topic will not be answered outside of the meeting.
Registration opens on March 24th.
Middle School Practice begins on April 24th.
Video BoardMarch 10, 2023
GREAT NEWS. Mrs. Ste wart and Mr. Brown have GREEN LIGHTED the process of having a new VIDEOBOARD installed and operational by our home opener in August. They have asked us, the incredible football community, to get us across the goal line with the final $40,000…and we need that by SPRING BREAK in order to break ground on time. So how can you help? We are looking for families and companies who want to donate, to be the “foundation” of this incredible new addition to our stadium.
Here is what we’ve come up with so far:
- HS and MS football athletes: with a donation of $1000 your athlete will be exempted from the 2023 registration fee
- For all athletes (youth, MS, HS, to include football and cheer): with a donation of $500 your child will be highlighted in a 30-second slot on opening day (live interview or slide show of pictures)
- For families interested in a larger donation, any donation over $1000 will earn a “Foundation” brick that will be laid at the base of the new videoboard with the name of your choosing engraved
- For companies who might be interested in a donation in exchange for advertising via semi-permanent static or live action “commer cials”, please contact Jim McKinley. All options are on the table!
This is your chance, folks. Not only will you see your kids on the videoboard, you will be a part of the team that brings fresh life to our stadium and to our program overall. Let’s go Hawks!
All donors will receive a tax write off form from the Hillgrove Grid Iron Club.
On Mondays and Fridays, starting next week, we will publish where we stand. Be a part of the team and be recognized!
Comments or Questions, or to submit a donation, please contact Jim McKinley at 678 446 8346 or email@example.comEMAIL JIM McKINLEY
Registration Opening 3/24March 4, 2023
Middle School and High School registration opens March 24, 2023. More info to follow as we are doing some new things this year! The registration fee for HS and MS footballers will be $500 this year.Calendar
© 2023 HGIC | Hillgrove Gridiron Club